Are you responsible for arranging an upcoming event? Whether you’re putting together a fundraiser for your school, planning a business seminar or throwing your best friend a surprise bachelor party, a wine bar could be the perfect setting for your private dinner. Here are some of the most popular events to host at a wine bar.
- Corporate dinners: Whether you’re welcoming a new partner to your business, promoting an upcoming product or giving out awards, you need an upscale venue for your corporate dinner to take place. A wine bar is a sophisticated setting where servers and sommeliers will dote on your party so you can focus on advancing your brand.
- Seminars: Holding your training meeting or educational seminar at a wine bar is sure to make the right impression on new recruits and prospective clients.
- Charity events: If your nonprofit is looking for a venue to host your fundraising event, consider a wine bar. Donors are more likely to be generous in an inviting, fashionable setting such as this.
- Team-building events: Wine pairing games are great for team-building, and a wine bar can effortlessly accommodate this event.
- Club meetings: You could hold club meetings at someone’s house, but planning future activities and making important decisions are more enjoyable in a wine bar setting.
- Holiday dinners: Whether corporate or social in nature, hosting your holiday dinner at a wine bar is the perfect opportunity to try delicious selections from an extensive wine list. Every guest can order what they fancy for a truly unforgettable evening.
- Engagement parties: Invite friends and family to share in your special event. A high-class wine bar menu ensures the evening maintains a formal vibe.
- Bachelor and bachelorette parties: Let loose with friends in a high-class setting by having your bachelor or bachelorette party at a wine bar.
- Bridal and baby showers: What future bride or mother-to-be doesn’t want to be waited on hand and foot? Hosting a shower at a wine bar is the perfect way to make the guest-of-honor feel special.
- Birthday dinners: The chic yet comfortable setting of a wine bar is ideal whether you’re throwing a birthday party for your 21-year-old best friend or 80-year-old grandmother.
- Wedding dinners: Nothing goes better with a wedding dinner than an extensive wine list and live entertainment. When you host this gathering at a wine bar, you can request a singer, jazz musician or piano player to liven up the evening.
Vinum Bar is the perfect wine bar in Newark, CA to host your next private event. We have plenty of parking and seating to accommodate 100+ people. Whether your gathering is for business or pleasure, we’ll do everything we can to make your event a pleasant, memorable experience. For answers to any questions you have, or to make a reservation for your party, please call Vinum Bar at 510-285-3585 today.