If you’re in charge of planning an upcoming event, you have many venues to consider, from restaurants to rented meeting rooms to your own home. While each option has its merits, consider these top reasons why you should host your event at a wine bar.
- An extensive wine list gives attendees virtually endless choices: If you hold your event somewhere other than a wine bar, expect the wine list to be limited at best. Only a wine bar offers page after page of rosé, white and red wines. This way, everyone can order exactly what they want for a wonderfully memorable evening.
- A high-class menu keeps things formal: Wine bars offer a selection of cheese and charcuterie, tapas, salads, seafood and other delicious dishes to maintain a formal atmosphere during your event. This is suitable whether you’re holding a book club meeting or throwing a wedding anniversary dinner for your grandparents.
- Enjoy live entertainment: By requesting live music at your event, you get entertainment built right into the evening. A singer, jazz musician, piano player or another live performer is sure to brighten up your birthday party, rehearsal dinner or girls’ night out.
- Wine pairing is a great team-building event: Corporate team-building should be fun! Holding your private event at a wine bar creates the opportunity to break up into teams for wine pairing games. Participants are given different wines and chocolates or other snacks to pair together and assess their tastes. Teams have a chance to make comments, keep track of their favorites, and score the overall ratings of the pairings they try.
- Event package options save you money: Planning a bridal shower brunch or engagement party dinner? Tell the staff member you speak with when you make your reservation, and you may qualify for packages that help you keep the price down. This way, there’s no reason to sacrifice having your event in an upscale yet relaxing atmosphere where servers and sommeliers dote endlessly on your party.
Vinum Bar is the perfect place to hold your next private event. Our convenient location in Newark, CA has plenty of parking and enough room to accommodate 100+ people. We’ll do everything we can to make your private event the very best experience possible. For answers to any questions you have, or to make a reservation, please call us at 510-285-3585 today!